- Aids with common dieting techniques.
- Helps reduce sugar cravings.
- Naturally sweetens fruit infused water and teas.
- Encourages kids to eat their fruits and vegetables.
- May help with managing diabetes.
- May help to temporarily bring back taste to people undergoing chemotherapy.
- Makes a great party theme, sometimes referred to as a “flavour tripping party”.
Recommended food and drinks:
- Various fruits and vegetables such as lemons, limes, grapefruit, oranges, strawberries, raspberries, tomatoes, rhubarb etc.
- Sugar-free desserts, sweetened with orange and lemon juice such as cakes and jelly.
- Sugar-free cocktails and fruit drinks.